go to link Ingredients:
- Half kg mutton/ chicken
- 1 ½ tsp Paschimi tat masala
- Ginger paste- 1 tsp
- Garlic paste- 2 tsp
- Haldi/ Turmeric- one pinch
- 2 tbsp oil
- Make paste of: reffered to as green paste
- Two green chillies
- Jeera/ Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Fresh coconut- grated -1/2 cup
- Fresh coriander leaves with thin stems – 1 cup
- Few drops of white vinegar
follow url Method:
- Marinate the mutton/ chicken in ginger garlic paste, haldi and Paschimi tat masala for about 20 mins. Fry in the cooker with 2 tbsp of oil for about 10 mins.
- Then add the above green paste to the mutton and cook for another 10 mins till the paste doesn’t feel raw.
- Pressure cook for about 10 – 15 mins until the meat is soft.
- Serve hot