click Black Urad Lentils/ Maa ki Dal/Dal Makhni
diclofenac zvakutes 100mg (Home style recipe from Punjab) Serves 4/ Vegan recipe
http://paterson-associates.co.uk/page/9/ Ingredient list one
- 1 small bowl /katori of black urad dal
- 1 tsp salt (as per taste)
- ½ – 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 green chillies whole
- One big flake of garlic
- A small piece of ginger chopped
- 2 ½ glasses of water
- ½ small bowl/katori of oil ( half the quantity of raw dal)
- Put all the above ingredients in a pressure cooker and close. Cook on high flame for ten mins and then slow flame for another ten mins.
- Open and check the quantity of water, add more hot water – its should be 2 ½ glasses again. Cook for another 20 mins
- Open the cooker once its cooled down. Boil one glass of water and keep adding to the dal (open cook it and add little water at a time, cook on slow fire) to get the right consistency. It should be thick.
enter Ingredient list two
- One small onion- finely chopped
- One tomato- finely chopped
- Two serving spoons of ghee
- ½ tsp of red chilli
- ½ to 1 tsp of Punjabi garam masala
- ½ tsp of coriander/ dhania powder
- Green chilly
- Fresh coriander chopped
- Heat ghee, add chopped onion , stir and cook till light brown. Add the tomatoes stir till they are well cooked. Add red chilli powder, little salt if required, Punjabi garam masala, coriander/dhania powder. Cook for a minute and add this to the dal.
- Sprinkle fresh coriander and serve.
(Add butter/ fresh cream if desired)